Pharmacy Claims Made Simple with Alphascrip
AlphaScrip maintains a pharmacy network, and processes 100% of its claims”. Daily claim files are validated, cross-checked, processed, and are used to provide client reporting, process pharmacy payables, invoice and reconcile client escrow accounts. AlphaScrip’s operations are SSAE16 compliant (annual in-depth audit of the control objectives and control activities, which often include control over information technology and related processes), and attest to the operational controls and control environment in place.
AlphaScrip has established itself as a trusted partner to major retail chains and independent pharmacies including: Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, OSCO Drug, and Longs Drugs. AlphaScrip’s sample vouchers and co-pay discount cards are accepted by all major retail chains.
What does the AlphaScrip Pharmacy Network provide me?
- Reach 100% of all US Pharmacies including Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.
- 100% of all claims are processed and pharmacy reimbursement payments are made by AlphaScrip. We never outsource to a 3rd party vendor.
- Pharmacy Recognized – 25-plus years of processing claims and making timely pharmacy reimbursement payments.
- Strong relationships with CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, other chains, independents, and specialty pharmacies.
- Ability to block secondary claims based upon the primary payer information; including claims for patients covered by government plans (i.e., Medicaid, Medicare, etc.)
Contacting the Alphascrip Pharmacy Network
AlphaScrip provides toll-free support (1-877-274-3244) in the event a pharmacist has a question about processing a claim. The help desk hours are as follows: Mon-Fri 8:00am to 11:00pm EST; Sat 8:30am to 10:00pm EST; Sun 9:00am to 5:00pm EST.
Alpha Scrip is an active member of the NCPDP (National Council of Prescription Drug Programs) participating in issues related to sample and prescription discount as well as related claim processing standards.